Hand-embroidered and hand stitched artisan crocheted espadrilles .
Closed upper and 3.5cm recycled rubber sole with jute braid, TR Cristal (35% recovered material and 10% algae) and 100% regenerated thread. Designed and handcrafted in Spain using natural, recovered and organic materials. The Earth collection is designed to care for your feet as well as the environment. They are the perfect balance between impeccable design and comfort that you can combine with any of your summer looks.
Height: 3,5 cm
Material: Linen and recycled cotton
Sole: TR injected glass
Artisan espadrille, traditionally handmade in Spain.
EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
We would like to ensure your complete satisfaction with the items you have bought from this Web site. If however you wish to return or exchange an item(s) please contact our customer services department and state whether an exchange or refund is required.
- We will accept items not worn, used or damaged.
- Refunds cannot be given on Gift cards.
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Please ensure we receive the goods within 14 days of their dispatch.
- For us to process your request it is essential that you also include a copy of your invoice.
Once your goods have been accepted your exchange or refund will be completed within 10 working days. Unless we have sent you incorrect, damaged or faulty goods we regret the cost of postage and packaging cannot be refunded to you.
We can only refund the card you originally used for payment.
Please send, along with your sales receipt, to:
Winthrop Arcade units 5-7
Please send the item via a guaranteed delivery service, as we cannot be held liable for any goods lost in transit to us. Please state whether an exchange or refund is required. Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with an exchange or refund. Alternatively, if you wish to return or exchange your item you can take them, with your sales receipt, into our shop in the Winthrop Arcade, Cork.
We are unfortunately unable to offer a refund or exchange on sale items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
You May also Like
The iconic Mayberry gets a colourful update featuring rainbow-inspired straps and contrast natural footbed. Australian sheepskin features temperature regulating properties, keeping feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer,...
EMU Wobbegong Slipper
- 100% Australian sheepskin upper
- Soft Australian sheepskin footbed for extra comfort and warmth
- Rubber light EPR midsole
- EMU Australia petersham tape detail
- Unique durable rubber 'sharky' serrated outsole, for extra grip and style
- Woolmark Accredited