LONGCHAMP LE CLUB EXTENSIBLE TRAVEL BAG
Soft and lightweight, this extra large travel bag will accompany you on all your trips.
You can zip or unzip the middle part to avail of two different sizes.
This model is embellished with tone-on-tone leather with a graphic cross grain.
- Dimensions : 35 x 45 x 23 cm (when zipped)
- Material : Polyamide canvas with inside coating
- Trimming : cowhide
- nylon shoulder strap
- Accessories finishing : Nickel (Zipper) Snap button :pink
- Weight : 714 g
- Extensible : Yes
- Flat pocket : 1
- Interior details : Patch pocket : 1
EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
We would like to ensure your complete satisfaction with the items you have bought from this Web site. If however you wish to return or exchange an item(s) please contact our customer services department and state whether an exchange or refund is required.
- We will accept items not worn, used or damaged.
- Refunds cannot be given on Gift cards.
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Please ensure we receive the goods within 14 days of their dispatch.
- For us to process your request it is essential that you also include a copy of your invoice.
Once your goods have been accepted your exchange or refund will be completed within 10 working days. Unless we have sent you incorrect, damaged or faulty goods we regret the cost of postage and packaging cannot be refunded to you.
We can only refund the card you originally used for payment.
Please send, along with your sales receipt, to:
Winthrop Arcade units 5-7
Please send the item via a guaranteed delivery service, as we cannot be held liable for any goods lost in transit to us. Please state whether an exchange or refund is required. Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with an exchange or refund. Alternatively, if you wish to return or exchange your item you can take them, with your sales receipt, into our shop in the Winthrop Arcade, Cork.
We are unfortunately unable to offer a refund or exchange on sale items. This does not affect your statutory rights.